Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 10 - a prune!

Baby Englert is a prune!
Nothing too exciting over the past week.  Dave got home from 2 weeks at Fort Drum on Tuesday, and we are anxiously looking forward to our appointment at the doctor's on Monday!  We talked a little bit about names.  We have a name for a boy, but unsure about a girl.
Still working the night shift for another week.  I'll miss the people, but not the crazy sleep pattern.  Thankfully, I'm less tired than I was in my first several weeks.  I'm sure switching back to busy day shift will challenge me again!

I'm definitely looking forward to watching the Olympics.  A girl I used to babysit back in 1991 is competing in the women's synchronized diving competition on Sunday.  So be sure to cheer on Abby Johnston!!!
Weight Gain?  I think I dropped a half pound.  Maybe because I've gone a week without jalapeno popper dip!
Cravings?  Soy milk, anything cold.
Stretch Marks?  No
Sickness/nausea? Zero.  Zilch.  Thankfully
Sex?  Dave recently said he hopes it's a girl.  Really?!
Biggest Change?  My fatigue hasn't been as bad.  Fewer naps!
Maternity clothes?  Nope.  And I dread the day I can't fit into normal workout clothes.  Nothing attractive about maternity workout gear.
Sleep?  Still waking up a lot.
What is Daddy doing?  Back from Army training, so we're enjoying being home together.
What I miss the most? Sushi!
Movement?  Nope
What I look forward to?  Three days until my OB/GYN appointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment